If you have installed Quicktime and still can not see the video check for the existence of the QuickTime Plugin files. Sometimes the QuickTime Installer doesn't put these in the right place.
You can check with Apple if you have it installed correctly: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/troubleshooting/
MIME Type Issue
If Real Player is attempting to override QuickTime, you will see the following screen (image below):
To address this problem, please follow the steps below:
(1) Uninstall QuickTime and then re-install it by downloading it from: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/. Follow the install instructions until to you get to the screen below...
(2) Click on MIME Settings..., which will take you to the following screen (image below):
(3) The Video Dialogue Box will appear with a (-) as seen on the following screen (image below):
(4) To associate video to the QuickTime Player, click the (-), which will change to an (x) as seen on the following screen (image below):
(5) Click "OK" and then proceed with the rest of the installation.
If you are still unable to view the video, please do not hesitate to contact us.